1. Touch any part of the lid to turn on the LED temperature display. The display will turn off automatically after 15 seconds.
2. Touch the lid twice to turn the Reminder Function on or off. When the Reminder Function is on, it will chime twice after 2 hours to remind you to drink. If you forget to drink, the LED reminder light will remain on for 2 minutes and then chime 5 times. Touch the lid twice to cancel the Reminder Function alarm.
3. Touch the lid 3 times to toggle between Celsius (C) and Fahrenheit (F) display.
4. The LED will change color with the temperature of the water. If the water is under 35 C it will display blue light, if the water is between 35 C and 65 C it will display orange light, and if the water is above 65 C it will display red light.
5. The battery is located on the lid and can be charged with the adaptor that is included in the package. It is recommended to recharge the battery every 30 days, even if not in use, to maintain battery functionality.
6. If water touches the lid, it will automatically display the temperature. This display will turn off after 15 seconds. This is normal and will happen if you shake, invert, or lay the bottle on its side.